By enrolling in Valley Humane Society’s PAW Program,
- you will help us with a dependable source of income to plan more effectively to take care of the many cats and dogs in our care
- you will help save paper by not having to write so many checks
- you won’t have to remember to send in your donation
- you will save money on stamps
- your gift will help animals all throughout the year
- You won’t receive annoying monthly mailers
Did you know it costs approximately $1,918 per day, 365 days a year, to run the shelter? That’s $700,000 per year. To achieve the goals our community has set for us, we need to raise this amount of money every year.
We rely on donations of all kinds to take care of all the animals until they are adopted into loving homes. Donations cover all the services provided to and for the animals and all the services and programs provided to the community.
As you consider making your donation, please keep in mind:
- $25 will feed four hungry kittens for one week.
- $50 will provide food and shelter for one animal for 4 months.
- $75 will provide one spay/neuter surgery to prevent more homeless animals.
- $100 will provide vaccinations to 20 animals.
- $250 will have 30 cats tested to keep feline leukemia and AIDS from making lots of other cats sick.
- $500 funds five heartworm tests.
- $1,000 will provide shelter for 250 animals for one month.
- $1,500 can provide nutritious food for the VHS animals for approximately two months.
At the end of the year, you will receive an acknowledgement of your tax-deductible gift and an update of all the ways your support has helped us to save the lives of companion animals. PAW donations can be made automatically on a credit or debit card, or withdrawn directly from your checking or savings account. Donations are processed on the 15th of the month. A minimum of $10 each month is required to enroll. You can stop withdrawals, change the amount or switch accounts at any time.
To enroll, simply print out and complete the PAW Enrollment Form. Return the completed form with credit/debit card numbers or voided check or deposit slip to:
Attn: PAW Program
Valley Humane Society
3670 Nevada Street
Pleasanton, CA 94566
or FAX to 925-426-1492
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 925-426-8656 ext. 11.
We appreciate your continued support!