Valley Humane Society relies on private donations large and small to maintain our rescue programs and community services. For just $0.33 per day ($10 per month), you can provide medical care, a safe environment, nutritious food, and more to dogs and cats in need of a loving home. By enrolling in Valley Humane Society’s PAW Program:
- you help us care for animals more effectively by providing a reliable source of income
- you help the environment by saving paper not used for writing checks and sending monthly mailers
- you will save money on stamps
- you will never forget to send in your donation
- your gift will help animals throughout the year!
At the end of the year, you will receive an acknowledgement of your tax-deductible gift and an update of all the ways your support has helped us to save the lives of companion animals. PAW donations can be made automatically on any credit or debit card. Donations are processed on the 15th of the month. A minimum of $10 each month is required to enroll. You can stop withdrawals, change the amount or switch accounts at any time.
To enroll, simply print out and complete the PAW Enrollment Form. Return the completed form with your account number to:
Attn: PAW Program
Valley Humane Society
3670 Nevada Street
Pleasanton, CA 94566
or FAX to 925-426-1492
Want to sign up online? Simply make a donation and select the “Make this a recurring payment” in the final payment portal.
How Your Gift Helps
- $25 can feed four hungry kittens for one week.
- $50 can provide food and shelter for one animal for 4 months.
- $75 can provide one spay/neuter surgery to prevent more homeless animals.
- $100 can provide vaccinations to 20 animals.
- $250 can have 30 cats tested to keep feline leukemia and AIDS from making lots of other cats sick.
- $500 funds five heartworm tests.
- $1,000 can provide shelter for 250 animals for one month.
- $1,500 can provide nutritious food for the VHS animals for approximately two months.
If you have any questions, or need to make changes to your automatic payment, please email email@example.com or call 925-426-8656 ext. 12.
We appreciate your continued support!